Score (png): http://www.freehymnal.com/png/iknowwhomihavebelieved.png.
1. I know not why God's wondrous grace
To me He hath made known,
Nor why unworthy—Christ in love
Redeemed me for His own.
(Chorus) But “I know whom I have believed,
And am persuaded that He is able
To keep that which I've committed
Unto Him against that day.”
2. I know not how this saving faith
To me He did impart,
Nor how believing in His word
Wrought peace within my heart.
3. I know not how the Spirit moves,
Convincing men of sin,
Revealing Jesus thro' His Word,
Creating faith in Him.
4. I know not what of good or ill
May be reserved for me,
Of weary ways or golden days,
Before His face I see.
5. I know not when my Lord may come,
At night of noon-day fair,
Nor if I walk the vale with Him,
Or “meet Him in the air.”